OVER 70s Rollout
We are providing COVID-19 vaccines here in the surgery in line with the HSE guidelines
As we are experiencing an extremely busy time here in the surgery, we ask that you do not call us about your COVID vaccine. All eligible patients will be contacted by us and arrangements made for your vaccine to be given.
- When invited, you will be assigned a specific time to arrive. We ask that you ensure arrival at this time. We are vaccinating large numbers of patients and it is important that we aim to keep the clinic running smoothly. Please factor in time it will take to park or walk in from the street if needed.
- We ask that people attend alone as much as possible, although we are aware that some people will need assistance.
- Please wear a short sleeved top or shirt to allow easy administration of the vaccine. We aim to vaccinate people in a space on their own but this may not always be possible.
- You will be asked to wait for at least 15 minutes after the vaccine is given to observe for any reactions that you may have. While these are rare, it is important that you stay on the premises for 15 minutes.
- You will receive a vaccination card with your vaccine information on it. You must keep this card safe and bring it to your second vaccination appointment. This appointment will be issued at a later date.